Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pin and Tuck Message Boards

I have been busy every minute of the day pricing and getting ready for the Purcellville Town Wide Tag Sale.  But in the meantime here are some photos of another style of message board that I have created.  
They are called 'Pin and Tuck'.  
You can use push pins to tack notes/photos on the board and tuck the same under the ribbon along the edges. 
This one is made from a contemporary fabric in a pale sage/blue with brown.  Birds accent the corners, buttons and tacks run the length of the ribbon in between.


This one was made from a damaged, vintage kitchen tablecloth.  I love the color in this one - it is so bright and cheery!


This board is covered in a piece of fabric that looks like Blue Willow china.


I love the fabric on this board.  I have a self designed garden smock made from this fabric.  The vintage buttons are decorative and functional.  They hold the ribbon tight - so you can 'tuck' your photos and notes under it.


And last but not least, the MOD message board.  I thought of my brother when I made this because his favorite color is orange.  This is some groovy 1970s fabric, isn't it?


Until later, Enjoy!  Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...