Monday, June 8, 2009

Lucketts Spring Market

The Lucketts Spring Market was a wonderful success. I sold a variety of my jewelry - kawaii cuties, the 'Shirley' Necklaces - one vintage earring as a focal point with vintage beads and antique brass chain, vintage picnic hampers, an awesome restored black 1950s Westinghouse office fan ( I still have another if anyone is interested...), wire mannequins and more.

This cute green desk found a home - as well as one of the fans

This fantastic antique buttermilk yellow blanket chest and vintage hobby horse are still available...

My fab fuzzy flip flops were flying off the rack

Here's Shirley - with her many necklaces
My Sister in Law Lisa brought down these wonderful smelling candles

The lucky family who walked away with 3 of the 4 Redmon (Red Man) Peru, Indiana picnic hampers.
It was a lot of hard work, but we had a lot of fun. We are looking forward to next year!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...