Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Saturday Finds

I don't need to shop much these days - I have been very fortunate to have a treasure trove of items to list on Etsy, and to take up to It's Bazaar, and to my upcoming show at the Luckett's Spring Market.
But there are some sales I have a hard time passing up.  Take a look at these pics - and you'll see why!!
 Not a bad haul - and a great range of goodies!!  They are all nestled in a pair of vintage suitcases.
 fabulous fondue forks and a copper fondue pot, some tiny solid brass owls, ducks, angels and a deer, toy sized tea cups, 2 hobnail milk glass votives, and a juicer
 another juicer - the milk glass one is a Sunkist!
 a made in Japan chintzware cup and saucer, a little pipe ashtray, a golf club lighter, some Pyrex bowls, a thermos, set of 4 aluminum canisters - sorry - hands off - Ginna wants these for her kitchen!
 a pair of owls, more Pyrex bowls, a pair of rose decorated little mugs, a Stoke on Trent creamer, 2 figurines, a Vaseline glass salt shaker.
 a set of 4 blue water goblets - aren't they fabulous!?
 4 punches, a whole stack of paper, some stickers, and another paper cutter ( I have 2 already).  What I don't use for cards, I'll sell as supplies in my bittersweetdesign shop.  If there is anything you see here - that you need, before I list them - shoot me a message.


Now off to photograph and list these!
see you soon, Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...