Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chasing the Blues Etsy's Front Page

So much fun - I spent 20 minutes (give or take) last night from 8:40 - 9:00 - celebrating the fact that my child's hat box was on Etsy's Front Page.  It is down on the bottom right - and currently hiding under some blog template.  This little fella had been featured in numerous treasuries and finally made it into the lime light.  Just minutes after it retired from the FP - it was sold.  I shipped it off to Washington state this morning! 


Handpicked Items












chasing the blues by sabrosavintage

There I am - bottom right corner - I wondered why my little hat box had been  favorited so  often this evening - and there it was the FRONT PAGE - Awesomesauce!!
I had purchased it last fall at the Burning Bridge Antiques Market in Columbia, PA.  It had two Spring hats inside - a child's and woman's.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...