Monday, November 21, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year

Happy Holidays!  I realize it is a bit early - but I wanted to give you a heads up on my space at It's Bazaar in Purcellville.  
And to tell you the best part of all of this - is that my husband Bob took his morning to help me move all of the boxes, and other goodies into my space.  It gets even better - he also helped me set it all up.  He put together both of the trees, and hung ALL of the ornaments.  He put together the display for the candles and potpourri below, and then took all of the boxes back out to my truck when he had to leave.  What a great guy!  Yes - I remind myself of that every day.  I do know how fortunate I am.

A display of my yummy smelling Holiday Joy Potpourri.  Also some fabulous smelling candles from Amy and Kathy at Herbal Star Candles.


  A rack of toys - perfect for Stocking Stuffers!


The smaller tree filled with Vintage ornaments, a vintage greenware ceramic Christmas tree, and two fabulous light filled bottles with a winter scene on them. 


This little tableau will have some snow for a base tomorrow.  The greenware tree on the left is HUGE and very cool - it has snow tipped branches.  The little white tree sits on a star base, the 'log' house and tree are a vintage commercially made item - but it rocks! 


 The tall tree - filled with all of my handmade ornaments.  At the base of the tree are some lit glass block 'packages'. - They are stunning.  These and the bottle lights are made by Millie Gallahan and her sister.  So pretty...


And the overall view of my 'Christmas Corner'.  On the wall - some of my 'Glittery Goodness'  Christmas Wreaths - I didn't realize I only had this many - time to make more of these!
Also in my space - but not pictured - I have at least 8 of those wonderful glass platters that are vintage and Made in USA - they include trees, Santa's face, wreaths, candles and more.


I hope you have a chance to stop by and start your shopping for the holidays!

1 comment:

Michelle Wells Grant said...

Elizabeth, I think we should be friends ... we have so much in common! You just added me to your Etsy circle which prompted me to check out your blog! Very pretty, and I love your vintage-y house! We're both salvage-style girls, Etsy sellers and have degrees in Interior Design. I think you would like my blog too ... scroll to the Dec. 5 post to see parts of my house and my colorful life. Now I'm off to add you to MY Etsy circle!
www.aripeninglife.blogspot.com
Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...