Thursday, December 31, 2009

Treasuries and Blog Posts for 2009






















A HUGE shout out to all of the generous Etsy Treasury creators and Blog Writers who included items from my shop.




Below you will find a list and the items that they felt were Treasury/Blog worthy.

Thank you all!
Montserrat, my Breaking Dawn Necklace
HandmadeShowcaseBlog featuring my entire shop on their blog,
kristensteinfineart, my 1950s lamps in her Treasury,
prettypeardesigns, questions and answers on her blog,
patchfirstshop, one of my snowflake pins on her blog,
PassionArte, an item of mine in her Treasury
TheSilverDog, my matched set of ribbon wreaths, in a treasury
papermichelle, my vintage picnic hamper! http://www.papermichelle.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...