Saturday, November 15, 2008

And still more...




In October I was fortunate to be featured 0n the front page for two days in the Handmade Showcase blog. I got tons of great comments on my etsy shop and the wide variety of the items I had listed.
Fantastic exposure! Jennifer was the winner of a $25.00 gift certificate to the shop and she put it towards the Lots of Fun bracelet.

I was also busy getting ready for Purcellville's Town Wide Tag Sale. My friend Jennifer (shop at Lucketts) was kind enough to share her front yard with me and another friend, Ann (also at Lucketts).
I made signs from some great images Jennifer had on hand. It was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun.
We sold a ton of stuff those two days - I brought 5 and a half truckloads and came home with 1 truckload and a desk - NOT BAD!
Just a note - see that cool cupboard leaning against the tree in the background? I grabbed that beauty from Ann for my workroom. (currently a work in progress - photos coming)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...