Saturday, September 8, 2012

Color on Color

I am working on the preliminary stages of my surf cards and I thought I would show how one color of ink - looks so unique on different colors of card stock. 
This set shows neon pink ink on bright pink and orange cards.

Bright blue ink on kelly green, pale green, lime, and turquoise stock.

Yellow ink on pale yellow and school bus yellow stock, as well as pink ink on coral and school bus yellow stock.

A variety of inks - silver, blue, and multi-hued on the violet/purple family of card stock.

I have already combined the large magazine page (that will become the envelope) with these cards.  Now to find images that coordinate or contrast - for a layering effect over my stamped 'wave'.  I'll share those with you later!

Until then, xo, Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...