Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nuts and Bolts update - Computer Down

Sorry folks - you'll have to wait a bit to see what is in the bag for my Nuts and Bolts project... :(
I currently have a Dell Inspiron computer - from 2006.  I know, I know - a Dinosaur! The port where the computer gets plugged in, appears to have finally  given up - and no longer wants to charge up.  SO - onto a new computer - when I have time.
Luckily - I have a Droid phone - so I can stay in touch - but the whole photo thing, and accessing the web from a handheld device - definitely leaves something to be desired!

I could really probably use the prize money from that Nuts and Bolts competition - It could go towards helping to pay for a new computer!

Hope to 'see' you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...