Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bittersweet Design Studio at Lucketts Spring Market

It's here again - where did the year go?!
 Getting ready for the show this year held a new twist for me. Instead of redoing tons of furniture
 we were hand washing tons of vintage clothing!
 After we solved the usual ?what piece goes where? the tent went up (I wrote the instructions down this time...) Lots of goodies are now
 all buttoned up inside and await our touch tomorrow.
The Mannequin family came along - that's Bob snuggling Shirley - Berthe and Elmira are just out of the picture to the right - as is Matilda.
 an entire rounder *squee* of vintage clothing - so much - that the lingerie had to move to a T rack!
My fabulous crew - Kristen English, my hubby Bob, Lauren Hunt, Kenny Kopp, and Sydney Francis.
Wanna see me??? The Spring Market runs from 10 - 5 both Saturday and Sunday. I will have my new pile o' arm candy - Bohemian Bling


A fabulous combination of Uptown/Downtown Friendship bracelets, Beaded bracelets, and Vintage bracelets



Just in time for all those arm baring styles of summer - but also my favorite sleeve length - the bracelet length!
Bare it all - but accessorize with Bohemian Bling - Vintage funk with an Uptown flair!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...