Monday, May 21, 2012

Lucketts Spring Market Recap

We had two beautiful days - which makes a record - because in all of the years that I have been doing this show it has always rained - at least on Sunday - if not on Saturday at some as well...

jewelry boards, suitcases, and vintage clothing

a long view showing some of the furniture

A close up of my 'Pink Girls'. I had an 'oval' coffee table in the same pink that sold.

A most amazing Hollywood Regency mirror.  It is fabulous!!!


A one drawer table with leaf - off to a happy home  :)  oh the candle holder and a 20/20 board too - bye,bye!

A lovely rose pink chair and ottoman, and a very nice Drexel end table.  They have been installed up at It's Bazaar in Purcellville.

French Provincial desk with book hutch and chair.  A little cluttered with vintage purses...and hankies - oops.  Not my best choice to show off this pretty piece...

Some fun vintage deadstock Spanish rings from the 1970s.  They are just fab!

top shelf: Italian souvenir bracelets from the 70s, cities represented, Venice, Rome, and Verona.
bottom shelf: beautiful Toledo, Spain earrings, and bracelets.

The other side of the tent - two pub tables, great vintage fans, picnic hampers and more!


My lovely neighbors this year were - to the east: SemperStylish (http://semperstylish.wordpress.com/) - it was their first show (wow), and to the west - BlueEggBrownNest (http://www.blueeggbrownnest.com/wordpress/).  It was so nice to meet them and share their company for a few days.


A dear friend, Kerri and her mom Carla came from PA to visit and shop - you can see us here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2822749026223&set=a.1737409493413.70268.1783908799&type=1&theater

Many thanks go to Lauren Hunt, my summer helper - who dove right in and endured 'hell week'; my husband Bob who along with Kenny Kopp our nephew, and his friend Dan Powell who provided the muscle; my daughter Virginia Theerman who provided selling help both days, my friend Jennifer Huffman who lent me her 10 x 20 tent and my friend Janis Bell who came out to lend a hand on Saturday.


Some funny stuff to follow,


let me know if you went - and what you enjoyed the most! 
until then, Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...