Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Birthday Week

Good Morning! I should have started this yesterday - with my #1 daughter's birthday -Virginia - where did those 15 years go??? Wow - friends Patty and Christy went with us to dinner at the Blue Ridge Grill at Brambleton and to see - shockers -- Twilight! Gin has only read this book over 30 times - no kidding!

Now today - my second daughter's birthday - little Callie would have been 13! It is amazing to think of how long she has been gone. I have learned so many things over the past years with her guidance. She has been my own personal and up close angel and through so many events I feel her guiding hands.

And now tomorrow - Gin's best guy - and all around good 'kid' Carter, turns 17!

Needless to say turkeys feature an important part in my collecting - figurals, platters, etc...Ginna was born on Thanksgiving Day and had two baby bracelets - Virginia and Butterball!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...