Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pleasant Valley Fire Department Saturday Fun

These are photos from last year - This year's event was held this past Saturday - August 7th and was great fun!
The event starts at 9 am and goes until ?  They have a field full of sweet vintage and antique cars, a dozen or so flea market vendors, delicious chicken barbeque and great 'oldies' music piped in over a loudspeaker.
Ginna with her dream car of the moment - "But Mom - it's only $5,500"!  OK - these days that's not a bad price - and what a sweet ride it is!
The flea market area with some fun finds.
Some of the great stuff I found from last year's show - many of which I still have to list And I found even more cool stuff this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed meeting you today at Everyday Elegance and I am loving my Christmas wreath! I wrote a quick post on my blog about it - http://spoonandchair.com/2010/11/28/merry-kitschy-christmas/

Liz P. said...

Thanks for the shout out about my "elfin magic" wreath!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...