Saturday, February 28, 2009

And yet another line of Jewelry...

This past week has been spent doing lots of sneezing, coughing, and napping... Since I was relatively coherent for some of my waking hours I was at least productive with fleshing out my shipping profiles on etsy and artfire, and also got a few more items listed on ebay.


I also have used these evenings to create another line of jewelry - 'Sea and Sky - Compositions'. I have wanted to put this combination together for a while - oxidized and shiny sterling, stick pearls, coin pearls, freshwater pearls, and amazonite in different shapes. The earrings and bracelets are simple and symmetrical, but the necklaces 'wander' a bit - I treated these like compositons - instead of on a canvas - it would be on beading wire... what did I want to see next? - if it was a long necklace and could be doubled - what would line up (or lay) next to what? How would they layer together?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...