Thursday, June 14, 2012

Date with a porch swing

Yep - I kept my word.  I 'wore out' my porch swing yesterday - for about 4 hours.   I took care of all of my computer work and shipping in the morning - so was free to enjoy that lovely weather - a product of that cool front and all that rain came through the day before.




Reading {5th Avenue 5a.m. by Sam Wasson - all about Audrey Hepburn and the making of Breakfast at Tiffany's} and napping, in my comfy clothes no less!


That's all for now - I am too tired to write more. 
A dear customer of ours died Tuesday.  Bob had been working with him for 21 years. Along side him for many years and then 'for' him for a number more, when he wasn't able to help anymore. I spent most of today with his daughter - an amazing and strong woman.  I am privileged that she let me share today with her - but as many of you know - grief is an exhausting thing.  
Keep her in your thoughts, thanks.  Liz



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...