Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lucketts Spring Market


Sorry for such a dry spell. I have been crazy busy getting ready for the Lucketts Spring Market this weekend. I have been making jewelry, wreaths, knitted goods, painting furniture, hunting and gathering cool vintage stuff, and marking down the 'old' goodies in my shop to take with me.

And of course I have also been trying to keep up with my listing and sales on Etsy and Artfire and Ebay, landscaping with my husband and party planning - at a friends house who is hosting a double graduation party - college for their daughter Alysia, and high school for their son Jacob - also this weekend!!!!!

So please join us this weekend May 30 & 31 at the Lucketts Store and the Lucketts Community Center for a great collection of vendors with piles of cool stuff!

Look for me: Bittersweet Design Studio and stop by and say hi! If you tell me about this blog I will give you 10% off your purchases!

Bring the Trailer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...